HIRING A VIDEO PERSON!
We’re looking for a top notch shooter slash editor to join our team!
Position Title: Video Production Intern
Pay: Starts at $15+ / hour depending on experience
Hours: Full Time for Summer (and potentially longer if there’s a good fit)
Description: Hiring an intern to assist the Creative Director as a grip, shooter, editor, and general assistant for video projects for our video clients including SylvanSport, Korkers and Kinco Gloves.
– Strong with After Effects or any post production
– Have strong organizational skills
– Works fast
– Strong communication skills (both in person and written)
– Love for the outdoors is a plus
Samples of our Video Work
– 2 Video Series for Mountainsmith
– 10 video Man and His Knife video series for Victorinox
– 9 video Tenkara How To tutorial series for Tenkara USA
– 22 video series for Korkers on all their products
– See more of our video work on https://outdoorecom.com/
Instructions to Apply
– Email email@example.com with “Video Intern” in the Subject Line
– Include a link to your portfolio, resume and a short paragraph about yourself
About Outdoor ECOM
Outdoor ECOM is a digital media agency in the outdoor industry. Our current client roster includes SylvanSport, Kinco Gloves, Mountainsmith, Mystery Ranch, Victorinox, Korkers Fly Fishing, Tenkara USA, LEKI, and other top outdoor brands.
Fun fact: we did the ENOnation.com website!
About Outdoor Media Summit
Outdoor Media Summit is the conference for media and marketers in outdoor. Top brands like Patagonia, REI, Leatherman, Osprey and top media like Outside Magazine, Backpacker, Gear Junkie, Gear Patrol and hundreds of others come to the conference.
Gearography.com is a gear blog in the outdoor industry. We review outdoor gear and do giveaways. We have received all sorts of outdoor gear for review including bikes, boats and even, a flame thrower.